SAKKAAR Quick 503 is polymer modified, grey cement-based tile adhesive suitable for fixing tiles with less than 3% porosity, like vitrified, semi-vitrified tiles on walls and floor in interior situations. SAKKAAR Quick 503 is cementitious material in the powder form composed of cement, sand, polymer which needs on site addition of water to make a mortar which is used for fixing tiles over any cementitious surface.
All SAHKAAR branded products are manufactured under strict quality control supervision as per exact manufacturing specification. Should you find the behavior of the products varying from the claims in the data sheets, please stop the use of the product and claims the nearest SAHKAAR INFRA Staff or the Distributor for further guidance.
- No shrinkage
- Increase productivity
- No curing required
- Highly water resistant
- No need for hacking
- Excellent adhesion to base plaster/concrete surface
SAHKAAR Quick 503 is suitable for Vitrified and semi Vitrified Tile and internal dry area application only.
For a 3mm bed thickness the coverage will be 2-2.5 sq ft/kg (Note: The coverage will vary depending upon the surface undulations.)
How to apply
- Clean the wall surface by wire brush & potable water
- Take approx.200-300 ml of clean water for 1 Kg of SAHKAAR Quick 503 in a clean bucket. It is very important to add material into water and not vice versa
- Stir continuously for 3-5 min. to obtain a homogeneous paste
- Allow the resultant paste to stand for about 10 min.
- Re-mix again for about 2 min. The mixture is now ready to apply
- Apply the material with 6mm notched trowel. spread it evenly
- Fix the tile and remove excess mixture and clean it with a cloth
- Grey dry powder
- Tested according to IS 15477:2019 – TYPE II
- Graded Sand, Cement, Selected Fillers, Polymers
- Packaging: 20 & 40 kg. BOPP bag
- SPREADABILITY: Spread easily with good notchability
- OPEN TIME: >5 minutes
- ADJUSTABILITY > 5 minutes
- SLIP RESISTANCE <0.5 mm
- POT LIFE 120 minutes approx
- DENSITY: 1.5-1.9 g/ml
- TENSILE ADHESION STRENGTH (After 28 days): 1.0 N/mm2
- SHARE ADHESION STRENGTH (After 28 days): 1.25 N/mm2