SAKKAAR SBR – L is based on Styrene Butadiene rubber, special adhesive and bonding chemicals along
with hydrophilic agents. SAHKAAR SBR-L gives a versatile performance in many civil engineering
applications the product is a milky white liquid.
SAHKAAR INFRA manufactures entire range of construction chemicals under compliance of ISO 9001: 2015.
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is a very strong bonding agent for mortars and concrete to bond with old concrete, stone, steel, brick etc.
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is a strong corrosion inhibitor. It prevents entry of chloride and sulfate ions into the cementitious structure.
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is a superior water proofing product.
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is an excellent adhesive for tiles, stones, marble and granite tiles.
- It is very easy to use and is non toxic. It poses no environmental hazards.
SAKKAAR SBR – L is a high quality emulsion which enhances the performance of cement mortar and
concrete, Some examples from its innumerable uses are as follows :
- An excellent product in concrete repair as in combination with cement (1:1) it produces a very strong primer and as an additive in the mortar to make strong water proof plaster.
- An indispensable product in floor repairs floer repairs. SAHKAAR SBR-L is used in mortar as an additive to make screeds which can be feather edged and can be used successfully in restoring the nosings of floor ducts and stairs.
- In case of multilayered plaster SAHKAAR SBR-L bonding slurry helps in building up layer after layer.
- the bond coat not only serves as a bonding agent but also as a water proof barrier.
- With fine sand cement mortar SAHKAAR SBR-L is admixed to get an excellent adhesive for fixing wall paneling, stones, tiles including granite and marble tiles.
- Cement SAHKAAR SBR-L slurries are used as corrosion inhibitor on exposed reinforcements and on bridge girders to protect them from attack of chlorides and sulfates.
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is used in making waterproof slurries for repairs of old water proofing works and water proof mortars for new water proofing works.
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is used in arresting leakages from water retaining structures whether through pipe, concrete junctions or from masonry pointing.
- Shelf life: 12 months (stored in Manufacturer’s original packing keep in a dry place away from moisture and heat)
- Packaging: 1, 5, 10 Litres